Thursday, November 20, 2014

Colorado Clan Carnage Pictures

Some pictures from my matches. I played Warriors of Chaos and had five games.

Game 1 vs Orcs and Goblins (Chad) 20-0
As a I was the only one that won, my reaction to the win and playing a O&G gunline:






Game 2 vs Dwarves 12 - 8

After my win this round we were 2-4 overall.


Game 3 vs Dark Elves (Jacob) 17-3
As a team we all won, bringing us to 5-4 (last game of the day) my reaction:






Day Two: Game 4 vs Warriors of Chaos (Ruberto) 13-7
Only one that won. Only 29 points away from first before the round. 6-6


Game 5 vs Orcs and Goblins (Andrew) 20-0
went 2-1 as a team and finished 8-7

To sum up this game I was able to get purple sun off twice and ended the game in turn two.
My opponents reaction:


Mine:


Overall it was a great tournament. Met some great people and had a lot of fun. As a team we finished 5th overall out of 8 teams. As an individual I placed 3rd with 87. 2nd at 90(Empire). 1st was at 95 (another WoC player).




On another note. I received my BMS the movie perks for funding through Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment