Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Adepticon List Idea / Warhammer Fantasy It’s How You Use It - Night Goblins, Lore of Undeath

So this week I'm taking an all Goblin list. I don't know how I feel about this, I've never ran an all Gobo list and I don't trust the little gits, but I'll give it a shot.

No Orcs!!!


Lords:

Goblin Warboss - Light Armor, Shield ( I need that LD 8)
NG Great Shaman - Level 4, Channeling Staff, Lore of Undeath

Heroes:

Goblin Big Boss - BSB, Spider Banner, Short Bow, Light Armour, Shield
NG Shaman - Level 1, Forbidden Rod, Lore of Undeath
NG Shaman - Level 1, Dispel Scroll, Lore of Undeath
Goblin Shaman - Level 1, Giant Wolf, Lore of Undeath

Core:

45 x Night Goblins - Bows, Musician, Standard, 3 x Fanatics
5 x Goblin Wolf Riders

Special:

None :(


Rare:

Goblin Doom Diver

My reaction when I realize I didn't include any Orcs or any special

No comments:

Post a Comment