Thursday, December 11, 2014

Painting Challenge Week Three

Here are my 10 models for week three of the painting competition.

Here is what I was shooting for:

Mine are a bit lighter and I believe that is from the process that I used. 

1. Sprayed with GW Incubus Darkness (interesting color)
2. Dusted with white spray paint (probably too much dusting)
3. highlighted with skull white
4. dotted eyes with red
5. washed with nuln oil/baddab black
6. used red glze to make glowing eyes.


What I'm going to try for the next 10 is use the regular black spray (make it darker) and stand way the hell back when I'm trying to get the dusting effect.

The idea for implementing this paint scheme comes from my display board. I play to have a cave mouth and have the night goblins coming out of the cave.




No comments:

Post a Comment