Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Painting Challenge Week Four and Da-Warpath Advent Calendar

For this week I decided on combining two challenges into one day. Over at Da Warpath we do a yearly Advent Challenge Calendar where you have one day to complete what ever challenge you can. So I decided to continue my subterranean NG look. This time I decided to paint with Chaos Black instead of Incubus Darkness. 

Grab some popcorn this is going to be good

I started a bit late, ran some errands and got distracted watching football





I started out with a base of chaos black, then dusted with white spray( I think I might start cutting this out, it adds to much white and hides some of the detail. 

Here is a comparrison from last week. 

Week 3

Week 4

What do you like more? Week 3 or 4? For week 5 I'm going to try Incubus Darkness with no white dusting and just highlight with skull white. Get the contrast that I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment